Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Monday, June 9, 2008

Waking up 2 INFALTION?

Over this past week, we have both central banGers : Mr. Tricky + Benny sounding the alarm on INFLATION and runaway inflation expectation! WELCOME to the REAL world. for god's sake, I have been saying so for over the last 1 or 2 years!! Your ineptness make me so SICK!

We still have to see if they r talking down the inflation expectation or they will ACT! OILies GOLDies will hold or go higher to dare them to hike. I will be watching very closely as to what these SICK banGers will DO not say! because it will affect my view on looney Aussies.

IF they REALLY act on hiking and indicate MORE hikes on the way, then get the hell out of all assets classes n hold CASH! for the time being please UP your CASH position. I have been saying for so long that the market wants higher rates. HIGHER rate means lower present value of future cash flow, ALL equities should correct DOWNwards. I will hold my view n wait for the SICKapore market to go DOWN to 2,000!!!

No comments: